Saturday 14 July 2018

Follow Me

Hi Folks,

I'm slowly getting through my Christmas card pile and here's another one, I have used white card stock to make the square card, Bazzill Basics Nixon card stock, Coredinations Vanilla Cream card stock, Sara Davies Traditional Christmas patterned papers, Cut n Boss, Spellbinders Circle Diecut, Sentiments Diecut, Embossing Folder Christmas Ornaments, Spectrum Noir Pens Numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, TB, FS6, EB2,DR1, CR8, CR11, DG2, OR1, IG3, IG5, Adhesive Tape, Glue Gun, 3D Foam Pads, Doily, Ribbon, Gem Stones, Flowers and the lovely rubber stamped image called Follow Me.

That's it for now, so until next time do take care and happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Shree, you must send lots out, my list is getting shorter every year...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janette, yes I know what you mean, mine have been getting shorter too xx

      Delete