Tuesday 24 July 2018

Watercolours

Hello Folks,

I have two simple cards to show you due to Crafter Companion Subscription Boxes. Box number 2 was all about learning to use Sparkle Pens which are watercolours, as I am new to these pens I thought I would give it a try keeping it simple as possible as no artist.

The left hand card I made using all the bits from the box which was rubber stamps both image as well as sentiments, card with envelope, watercolour card, coloured card, Sparkle Pens using the techniques of basic colouring, mixing and splodging so the yellow pen plus the red pen gives this orangey colour plus I have used the Gemini with a Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Diecut to cut out the front of the card to see the image inside the card.

For the card on the right I have used a rubber stamp that I received for my birthday plus a card with an envelope that I already had in my stock, I used the sentiments stamp for the box as well as the sparkle pens, the blue sparkle pen I used to make a border as well as to colour some butterflies which are Sara Davies Diecuts with my Gemini and added a little touch of gem stones.

Do hope you like this two cards, so do take care and happy crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment