Monday 24 January 2011

LMC No 109




Hi Folks,

I hope this finds you all well, sorry not around much do have lots of cards in various stages, just flipping difficult to work with my back hurting so much so am trying to rest as much as possible and do just a little at a time, so please forgive me, hopefully will be back fighting fit shortly, fingers crossed.

I have managed to make 2 cards for this challenge, 1 is a valentines card for my hubbie and the other is a birthday card.
I have used white card stock to make the square cards, different shades of pink card stock, 2 different backings papers one with butterflies and the other with hearts etc. I have also used various flowers, gem stones, sentiments, 3 ribbons (2 for the birthday card), cuttlebug, embossing folder lovers lane, 2 different images coloured with whispers pens.

Rather a good layout this challenge, certainly got my ole grey cell working and do so hope you like the cards and until next time, hopefully not too long, do take care of yourselves and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. 2 beautiful cards, Shree, and i have to say the birthday card is my favourite just because the colours are so delicate and lovely. Sorry that your back is still hurting, do take care and I hope you are back to fighting fit very soon. CoB

    ReplyDelete