Monday 31 January 2011

Post 1 of 2 - last 2 batches of xmas cards


Hi Folks,

At last I have finally completed all the xmas cards that I started while we had the lovely white stuff and am feeling much better but going to have a rest tomorrow so as not to start my back off again.
Think I'll had done with my fleece blanket and lavender scented pillow with a few feel good movies, maybe Calmatity Jane or French Kiss then again maybe the lovely Letters to Juliet, big softie here.

I have picked a couple from each batch to show you, I have used rectangle cards, 2 different coloured cards stocks per card, 2 co ordinating backing papers per card, ribbon, sentiments, gem stones and some lovely images coloured with whispers pens.

Off to post the final ones, be back shortly, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment