Friday 3 June 2011

LMC NO 117



Hi Folks,

What a glorious day it is here too, mind you we have had a few days like this so I have been enjoying my garden watching my own wildlife show in there what with the blackbird, blue tits and dove nests. Ohhhh it should not be long know before the blue tits fledge and with have a lovely little greenfinch and chaffinch that also pops in for the feeders. Mind you some cheeky little bee has made its self a nest under my summer house decking, so that also has been great fun watching all the workers buzzing around my flowers and then popping back to the nest.



With regards to this card I am not so happy with the outcome, feel its a little too dark, should have used the patterned papers the other way round but never mind.



I have used white card stock to make the square card, blue/green card stock, cream card stock, 2 co ordinating patterned papers (be it the wrong way round), edge punch, flower punches, spellbinders shape cutters x 2, ribbon, sentiments, card candy and a lovely digi image.



Will be back shortly, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment