Friday 17 June 2011

Week 39 Bling It On Challenge



Hello Folks,



Here is my last card for this week which is the Crafts and Me Blog Challenge. I have used white card stock to make the card, Deep Red Card Stock, Vanilla Card Stock, 2 co ordinating patterned papers, ribbon, flower, brad, gem stones, sentiments, glitter on hair of image and pin heads, X Cut Corner Punch for all the corners, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch and a wonderful image called Voodoo Woman.



I can not believe how well this has turned out and am so pleased with the otherall effect. I do hope you agree with me on this one, well for now, until next week, do take care, have a great weekend whatever you are doing, lol

3 comments:

  1. oh Shree this image made me smile!!!!
    gorgeous and fab colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shree, such a fab image, love what you've done with this one....have a nice week-end hun.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous card - beautiful papers

    ReplyDelete