Friday 17 June 2011

More Cards







Hi Folks,





What a miserable day it is here, mind you must not complain we need the rain! I have been busy making 4 more cards, 2 I am going to show you now and one of the others later, the fourth well not soo keen on it.





The first one I am going to show you is with a lovely little digi image called The Infinate Star. I have used white card stock to make the square card, pale blue card stock, white bling card stock, 2 co ordinating patterned papers, glitter, ribbon, flowers, sentiments, card candy, x cut corner punch and Martha Stewart doily lace punch.





The second card I am showing you is another lovely little digi image called Forest Friend. I have used white card stock to make the square card, dark brown card stock, cream card stock, 2 co ordinating patterned papers, glitter, ribbon, flowers, sentiments, card candy and gem stones.





I rather like the Forest Friend one myself, must be off to get the other posting sorted, see you shortly, lol

2 comments: