Wednesday 6 July 2011

That's better













Hi Folks,


Its cooler here now as we have had some well needed rain, so I have finally added all the glitter to my items including myself!


And I have finished the last 3 wallet cards for a while, can try my hand at something else now!


I have used white card stock to make the wallet cards, cuttlebug, embossing folder swiss dots, x cut corner punch, ribbon slot punch, ribbons, 2 different coloured card stocks per card, 2 co ordinating patterned papers per card, flowers, brads, card candy, gem stones, glitter and some lovely rubber stamped images called Gargoyles of Notre Damme, Making a Wish and Puddles of Love.


Well until next time and something different than wallet cards, take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shree, the world looks better with a touch of glitter...don't you think...lol...xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shree, yes it's cooler here too, although still warm. Lovely wallets, as usual, you sure make quite a few of these, you must be a very generous lady. Nice to know you are all glittery too, lol. CoB

    ReplyDelete