Thursday 14 July 2011

Week 43 Challenge Summer plus one other







Well Hi Folks,


Hope this finds you all well, not done much this week as my back is giving me hell again, too much crafting hahaha! So I have decided I nice little rest this week, but well I could not just leave it at that as I have been working on ideas for new layouts.


So I have made 2 cards for this week and the first one is a male card. I have used white card stock to make a square card, bitter chocolate card stock, cream card stock, 3 co ordinating backing papers, ribbon, flowers, card candy, sentiments and a car digi image. Its not come out too bad but will need to play with this layout a bit more to get it just right at another time.


The last card I have made is for the summer challenge which I have used white card stock to make the square card, bright pink card stock, cream card stock, bright pink striped patterned paper, cream with bright pink dots patterned paper, cream with pink flowers and butterflies patterned paper and cream with pale green stripes plus pink flowers with stems patterned papers. Also I have used severals flowers, gem stones, cuttlebug, embossing folder swiss dots, ribbon, brads, peel off sentiments and a gorgeous rubber stamped image called Petal Melody.


The whole card reminds me of the my garden in the summer with such bright flowers like petunias and am pleased with this one especially as there are lots of patterned papers involved making it more complicated. Well thats it for me this week as am trying to keep it a bare minimum with regards to my back, so until next week, do take care and happy crafting, lol



5 comments:

  1. stunning cards shree.love the beautiful image on your 1st card and fab car image on your 2nd :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love them both Shree! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shree, your Petal Melody looks spectacular on this fabulous card. Your choice of paper patterns and colors is perfect. Lovin' that car on your guy card too! So glad to see your entry at Crafts and Me's summertime challenge. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete