Thursday 21 July 2011

Week 44 Add a Flower Challenge




Hello Folks,


Sorry not done any crafting until today folks, had lots on my mind what with my back and car troubles, grrrrr. Hopefully by the early tonight the car will be back on the road again, praying and praying that it will be as a busy weekend and will none of it will be possible without the car.


I have been waiting for my craft papers to turn up since Monday and they finally arrived today so I could make this card.


I thought I would use the lovely rubber stamp by Crafts and Me called Genevieve as she is so gorgeous and suits my mood. I have also used, Marianne Design Creatables: frames-swirls, Core'dinations 12x12: love potion , My Mind's Eye - Lush: Fuchsia stripe both sides as double sided, Basic Grey Sweet Thread collection: Lacy organic one side as double sided, Bazzill Bling: string of pearls, Bazzill Bling: glass slipper, flowers, card candy, brads and sentiments.


Well thats it for this week and fingers crossed that all will be well with the car, until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and colours. I hope you have your car back on the road now :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card shree.i love the image and her hair is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do LOVE this stamp and you have made her even more gorgeous I love the sparkle :D Hope you got your car back up and running and that your back is OK.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice of stamp altho I'm bias as this is now my ultimate favourite stamp she is just so gorgeous & you have done her proud here hun. Fabulous card.

    Thank you for joining the Rockin' Rubbah Girlz at Crafts & Me, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete