Wednesday 3 July 2013

Crafts and Me Week No 138 Anthing Goes Challenge Card No 1

Hello Folks,

With regards to this challenge as we have several weeks to do this and are allowed to enter up to two items I thought I would up this card that I have recently finished and hopefully will enter another one at a later stage.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, First Editions Summer Breeze patterned paper x 1, Bazzill Basics Arctic card stock, Bazzill Basics White card stock, X Cut Corner Punch, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder Clockworks, Spellbinders Floral, Lace, Flowers, Pearls, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, DR1, DG2, CT1, TB2, TB1, TB3, TB5, TB6, TB9, PP3, PL1, BP2, CG2, DG2, CG1, CR8, CR10, DR1 and of course the lovely rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Love LIfe.

I do so hope you like this one, until next time do take care and happy crafting, enjoy the rest of your day, lol

2 comments: