Tuesday 30 July 2013

Crafts and Me Week No 139 Anything Goes Challenge Card A


Hello Folks,

Well it's back to normal here what with the weather which is raining and much cooler here.  Over the last few weeks I have had several cards on the go but could not get my head completely round, too much heat for little ole me, nice to see the sun but there could have been a middle, oh well rant over with.

So here is to showing you the first of the cards which I must say am extremely pleased with as tried a totally different style for me which was distressing the card but not with ink.

I have white card stock to make the square card, Coredindations Black Iris card stock, Bazzill Basics Chantilly card stock, Maya Design Life In The Country Scent of Wild Flowers patterend paper x 2, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, DR1, DG2, TB5, TB9, EB1, Lace with Ribbon, Gem Stones, Flowers, Pearl & Crystal Branches, White Heart Doily, Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Paper Distresser and of coursethe lovely rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Winter Rose.

Well that is it again for me now folks, do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so stunning shree.gorgeous image and I really love your navy blue colours and fabulous design.
    thanks for joining us at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete