Saturday 13 July 2013

Crafts and Me Week No 138 card no 2 Anything Goes Challenge

Hello Folks,

What a glorious day it is to out there, as it's meant to be the hottest day so far I do hope you are taking care of yourselves while enjoying this sunshine, me well keeping out of it's way as being fair skinned I burn easily even with lotion!

Well I have finally finished my last card for this challenge, was struggling with the embellishments truthfully, too much choice.

For the layout I was inspired by another crafter in the Crafters Inspiration Magazine Issue 2, I have used white card stock to make the square card, My Mind's Eye So Sophie Graceful patterned papers x 4, Coredinations Purple Grandier card stock, Paper Co Ivory card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, DR1, DG2, TB5, DR7, Doily, Lace with Ribbon, Pearls, Butterfly Charm, Ivory Pearl and Crystal Branch, Beaded Berries Pink/Pale Pink and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Zoe.

That's it again for me, so until next time do have a great weekend, take care while enjoying yourselves, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment