Friday 13 December 2013

Crafts and Me Week No 143 Anything Goes Challenge Card B

Hi Folks,

Here is my second card for this challenge which I am rather pleased with again as I was trying hard to keep it as simple as possible but still with a romantic theme.

I have used white card stock to make the square card, Maja Design Double Sided Vintage Autumn Basics No XXII patterned papers, Bazzill Basics Bling Blue card stock, Bazzill Basics Bling Glass Slipper card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0 TN2, TB1, TB3, DG2, EB1, BGR5, DR1, EB2, very lovely Lace, Gem Stones, Flowers, Bobbin Pins, 3D Foam Pads, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die Cut and of course the lovely rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Love Life.

I do so hope you like this one too, until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment