Tuesday 17 December 2013

I Even Love The Box and Noel Charity



Hi Folks,

I have another two more Christmas cards to show you, I have kept the layout the same for them both to make it easier for me.

For the left card I have used white card stock to make the square card, My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas Patterned paper x 2, Coredintations French Roast card stock, Bazzill Basics Bling Blank Check card stock, Spctrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, EB1, 0, EB5, EB2, DR1, CT3, DG2, Pearls, Lace, Brads, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Shapes Diecut, Spellbinders Snowflake Diecut, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called I Even Love The Box.

The one on the right I have used white card stock to make the square card, My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas Patterned paper x 2, Coredination Burgundy card stock, Coredination Vanilla Cream card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers, FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, EB1, EB2, DG2, DR1, CT3, BGR, Pearls, Lace, Brads, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Shapes Diecut, Spellbinders Snowflake Diecut, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, 3D Foam Pads and of course the lovely rubber stamped image called Noel Charity.

Yet again that is it for me, so until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous shree.fab colours and i love yours images and stunning designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete