Friday 6 December 2013

Crafts and Me Week No 143 Anything Goes Challenge Card A

Hello Folks,

I have something a little special to me to show you this time, a rather romantic card that I am especially pleased with how it has turned out, well truthfully much, much better than I expected it to be.

Layout was inspired by another crafter which I have just adapted to suit myself, I have used white card stock to make the square card, Maja Design Double Sided Vintage Autumn Basics No VI & II patterned papers, Coredinations Burgundy card stock, Bazzill Basics White card stock, Spectrum Noir Pens numbers FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1, GB8, GB10, TN7, 0, DG2, DR1, DR7, EB2, EB1, some very lovely Lace, Gem Stones, 3D Foam Pads, Flowers, Bobbin Pins and of course the rather gorgeous and very romantic rubber stamped image from Crafts and Me called Please Don't Let It Fly.

I do so hope you agree with me about this one, but then that is the old romantic in me showing through, well until next time, that is it again, so do take care and happy crafting, lol

1 comment:

  1. so stunning shree.really fabulous layers and i love the beautiful image and flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete