Thursday 7 May 2009

Gorjuss Girls - Sitting Xmas Card


A Good Day to You All


I have since the beginning of this year decided that I must be more prepared for Christmas because of the mad rush it has been the last couple of years. So as I have decided to also try and make gifts as well as cards for Christmas I thought it would be advisable to at least make 2 cards a week and if I missed a week it would be put onto the next week to catch up.


Well have not been too bad at this but am now trying out gifts like the candles, but have thought of a few other ideas for future blogging of course. But I just wanted to share with you an idea I had as I could not resist this one.


I have used a gorjuss girls - sitting image and turned her into a gothic idea of mrs xmas using the cuttlebug embossing folders swiss dots and then snowflakes which she is sitting on with a touch of gem stones to make it look more glittery. Also I have used a lovely backing paper from another crafting friend called Svetlana who makes such gorgeous papers to go obviously with my cute gorjuss girl.


I know its probably an odd idea but could not resist using my gorjuss girl as mrs xmas, I hope you like it and until next time happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment