Friday 8 May 2009

Love Award Given


Hi Folks,


Just a quick note to say I have just found out that I have received a loveaward from a wonderful crafting friend of my called Dianne (http://crazycraftyshed.blogspot.com/). Thank you so very much Dianne, I certainly value and appreciate it very much. Its nice to know I have friends like this and now its my turn to choose 5 friends who deserve this lovely gift and I have chosen those who are always there when I need them be it for friendship as will as crafting.


So here they are from http://www.docrafts.co.uk/


*Loretta* - Loretta

Crazy Crafters - Dianne

Incy68 - Kay

RuthH - Ruth

Little Bo - Janette


Thank you so very much for being true friends and you all deserve this, lol.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shree thankyou so much and thankyou for been a friend. Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shree,I am embaressed to say I did'nt know you had a blog.....it's so fab too,have you been keeping it a secret...lol....{like me}the award is also really fab,add to that the wonderful wallet and images recieved from you today...how lucky do I feel this afternoon...big hugs Janette.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely award,Ruth x

    ReplyDelete