Wednesday 18 November 2009

LMC NO 79 The Original


Well Folks,

I have saved the best for last, the original challenge card set by Loretta, who requested square with pink papers, embellishments etc. I am very, very pleased with this one, I had been wanting a reason to use my new papers and here it was. I normally dont go for pink much but I adored this backing paper company soo much so I just had to buy some of there stuff. I used white card stock to make a square card, double sided backing paper pink with white patterns/black with pink patterns, black card stock, pale pink card stock, spellbinders scallop shape, 3 silk flowers 2 pink and one white, various gems, sentiments and of course a new image of Anya coloured with water colour pencils which I have cut down to suit the space.

I do so hope you like this one as I am rather pleased with the whole thing plus it took no more than 1 hour to make from start to finish without taxing myself too much. So until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shree
    a gorgeous card ,you have been busy,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed a beautiful card, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete