Sunday 1 November 2009

No 1 of 4




Hi Folks,

This is the first of 4 postings in 1 day, sorry but they are only quick posts as I have been not quite the ticket this week after a few months again I was doing the dreaded H work and ended up hitting my head badly on the bathroom shower glass, well typical me in doing that and making it worse by not getting it checked out. Well needless to say it has played up like hell but I was completely unaware until yesterday what was wrong and ended up spending a couple of hours in the local A&E as the left half of my head which is the side I hit was causing some much pain including my teeth and no amount of pain killers was working. Never mind at least the worst was on friday and yesterday and I now have stronger painkillers which will help with the inflamation, so lesson of the week, if you have to do the dreaded H work remember to be careful and if you end up hurting yourself, well get it checked out and do not do a me and leave it as it can come back to haunt you, hehehe (Halloween weekend of course).

1st card is a rectangle with cream card stock, burgundy card stock, burgundy ribbon, 3 buttons, gems, sentiments and gorgeous image of a little girl and dog also Martha Stewart Punch.

2nd card is a square, white card stock used to make square card, dark brown card stock, xmas holly backing paper, gold ribbon, 3 flowers and buttons, Forever Friends image Bear with Robin, sentiments and gems, done as a more traditional winter card.

Well off to post the next 2 cards, lol



No comments:

Post a Comment