Friday 11 December 2009

1 of 2 Posts




Hello to you all and these 2 posts are the last of this week folks,

Having the weekend to myself if you call it that as my brother is coming to visit us from North Devon. Lets hope the weather will not be too bad for him to travel as I am going to be cooking turkey and all the trimmings as its something he loves.

Well I spent yesterday fiddling around with this week's LMC No 83 challenge to see if I could do something with it to make it a christmas card, so here goes.

For the first one I have used a rectangle card, dark blue card stock, white card stock, 2 free backing papers in a magazine, various snowflakes, gem stones, sentiments, spellbinders snowflake, cuttlebug and that gorgeous santa image.

Second card I have used a rectangle card, dark blue card stock, white card stock, 2 free backing papers in a magazine, various gem stones, 3 flowers, sentiments and again that gorgeous santa image.

Off to do the next post, will be back shortly, lol

1 comment: