Wednesday 9 December 2009

Another Christmas Card


Hi Folks,

Yes I know another Christmas card I know, I will be glad when finished them for this year.

I have used an old challenge layout as its such a great layout to play with, White card stock to make the square card, Bon Bon card stock, Cream Card stock, 2 Xmas Backing Papers, 3 flowers, various gem stones, sentiments, Spellbinders scallop shape, Cuttlebug and a lovely 3D Xmas image.

I do hope you like this one as I made it especially for my hubbie for his works as they give one card to the whole firm with a donation for charity.

Until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shree,This is very different for you and I love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this, it is so beautiful, fab colour combo :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete