Sunday 6 December 2009

Calendar 6 of 6




Last Post Folks, Yippee!

February page is pale pink for Valentines Day of course, pale lilac glitter card stock, free backing paper in a magazine (pale pink with white swirls), eyelets set using my crop a dile, 2 flowers with polka dot brads, month in gold and a lovely Elisabeth Bell image.

January page which is another favourite of mine, pale blue card stock, dark blue glitter card stock, free backing paper in a magazine, eyelets set using my crop a dile, 2 sets of 2 flowers with polka dot brads, month in gold and a lovely image by Elisabeth Bell.

I did have a hard time choosing the images after all there are so many gorgeous images out there including the lovely Gorgeous Girls but I have decided not to use them as I had already used them in a project for myself and I do so adore Elisabeth Bells' work, I hope agree with my choice and maybe next time I will remember to have ink in my printer so I print the dates out instead. So until next time, enjoy the rest of the weekend, take care and happy crafting, lol


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shree
    These are gorgeous,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Shree, When all assembled it must look amazing. Hope it has a special place for all to admire.
    take care
    nnalorac x

    ReplyDelete