Sunday 6 December 2009

Calendar 1 0f 6




Hi Folks,

Hope you are having a great weekend never minding the weather, well I have been busy anyway, spent a far amount of the week and weekend on my calendar, which I of course left til the last minute. Big mistake because I was going to print the calendar dates out but of course when I went to I found it was out of ink, so I have had to write it out, next year I will do it earlier! I could have embellished more but thought it might be over kill, so have kept it basic.

December page is yellow card stock, with a light gold card stock, free backing paper in a magazine, eyelets set using my crop a dile, 2 flowers with buttons, month in gold and a lovely Whiff of Joy image.

November page is pale blue card stock, with dark blue glitter card stock, free backing paper in a magazine, eyelets set using my crop a dile, 2 flowers with gem stone brads, month in gold and a lovely Sugar Nellies image.

So off to do the next post, see you shortly.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your calendar pages Shree, sorry I haven't got time to comment on them individually :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete